MDP- EXCEEDING EXPECTATIONSOur business is built on the fact that the client always comes first, our goal is to exceed your expectations. The difference at MDP is how we respond to our clients. We take the time to understand our clients’ goals, dreams and challenges. By listening to our clients and learning about their situations we can help them achieve their dreams and goals. All clients should feel informed, understood, and confident that MDP will take care of their needs whether it is in day to day accounting, taxes, audits or payrolls. Michael D. Peroo’s twenty-eight years of experience in his field has helped him develop a unique style in accounting. He wants to help you as an individual or as a business owner and also assist struggling business owners. Here at MPD we are devoted to teaching and inspiring business owners. One of the many reasons that MDP offers such intense services to the clients is because of the rigorous training that each member of the staff receives. Michael and the staff are constantly in the field with clients or in the office meeting with clients. To contact our offices please email or call one of our staff members. MDP does so much more than preparing tax returns, we offer creative business solutions to help your business succeed:
- MDP helped our client in Texas secure a $4,140,000 equipment and inventory loan.
- MDP helped Brown County Rural Water District No. 2 refinance their rural development loan by issuing revenue bonds.
- MDP helped a startup company that had no money for a down payment by using an IRA to fund the corporation. This was accomplished through a technique called ROBS (Rollover of Business Startups)
- MDP saved our client over $50,000 by using a bond instead of having to use existing cash for a deposit on a new utility account.
- MDP utilized the 504 program of the SBA to securing funding for a warehouse in Texas.
- MDP has developed personalized financial dashboards for various water districts. This allows the District to track their key performance indicators and provides the board of directors immediate analysis on rate adjustments.
- MDP is expanding its client base, we now have manufacturing clients in Illinois, Tennessee, Texas, and Indiana. We have helped these new clients from the acquisition stage to transition stage to now being the CFO of these businesses
Jason / BSI Steel:
With the expertise that Mike brought to us we developed a strategic vision and more importantly we implemented our vision. With MDP we developed plans and goals that are within reach. There is not another firm that is as passionate about our success as MDP.
- Update on Home Mortgage Interest Deductions
Itemized deductions for qualified residence interest are an […]
- Did You Miss the 60-Day Deadline for Your IRA Rollover?
A new IRS procedure can save the day if you have a valid […]
- Loan Applications: Put Your Best Foot Forward
Withdrawals from a line of credit and asset-based loans can […]
- Are You Ready for the New Overtime Rules?
In May, the U.S. Department of Labor released a new final […]
- Its Time to Review Your Financial Planning Options
As the summer winds down, consider revising your financial […]
- Tax-Savvy Planning Strategies for Inherited IRAs
Did you recently inherit an IRA along with one or more […]