Michael D Peroo, CPA PA is a growing firm located in Leavenworth, KS. We are seeking a full time Staff Accountant to join our team. Benefits of this position would include a competitive compensation package and a flexible work environment.
This position would work directly with clients and other team members in providing accounting and tax services for businesses and individual tax clients. We are seeking a professional who not only possesses the technical skills, knowledge and experience required, but also has a positive attitude, confidence and the ability to function well both individually and within a team environment.
This is a great opportunity for someone seeking a position with an expanding firm that offers an opportunity to leverage your skills and experiences in a team oriented, progressive environment with exposure to different industries. At the same time, we offer a long term opportunity to learn and grown both professionally and personally.
- Associates degree in Accounting
- 1 year of experience in federal and state tax compliance work in public accounting
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to work independently
- Ability to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Proficient in MS Office Programs, QuickBooks and familiar with tax preparation accounting software
Please send resume along with cover letter stating salary requirements to:
Michael D. Peroo, CPA
426 Cherokee Street
Leavenworth, KS 66048
or email Kristine@peroocpa.com